Deeply convinced that LED lighting represents the most impactful and immediate opportunity in energy efficiency, SEP pioneered Lighting-as-a-Service (LaaS) model in 2013 to expedite LED lighting adoptions. By subscribing to lighting services as opposed to purchasing lighting equipment outright, our clients are able to remove technology risks and budget constraints in adopting rapidly evolving LED lighting technologies.
In 2017, we expanded our services to encompass a broader universe of breakthrough intelligent building technologies (IBTs) that could generate more energy savings and carbon reduction as well as increase operational efficiency and occupant comfort and productivity for our clients. Today, our turnkey IBTaaS solutions today could reduce a building’s energy usage and carbon footprint by well over 30% in a matter of weeks without the owner or tenant’s capital outlay or out-of-pocket expense.
With an extensive network of global IBT suppliers, installation partners and capital providers, we are actively developing IBTaaS projects in the U.S., the Caribbean, Southeast Asia, and Africa.
is an off-balance-sheet turnkey technology subscription for LED lighting, advanced lighting and HVAC controls, AI-based building energy management systems, building automation, etc. that requires no capital investment.
- The service contract term ranges from 5 to 10 years.
- The SEP turnkey solutions provide full installation and maintenance within the contract period.
- The service is funded by shared savings from reduced electric bills, thereby generating positive cash flow for the clients from Day 1.
Risk Free$0 Initial Cost and $0 Incremental Cost, resulting in an immediate positive cash flow
Worry FreeObligation Free Turnkey Solutions from auditing, funding, installation to maintenance and future technology upgrades
Off-Balance-SheetLiability Free service agreement for timely and robust technology adoption
Best in TechWarranties the best in tech technologies and allows easily and timely upgraded under a new or modified service contract
- Lack of technology guidance
- Risk aversion against novel energy technologies
- Uncertainty on project investment returns
- Inadequate funding
- Deploy 100% of the project funding
- Assume technology ownership from installation and maintenance
- Paid by energy and operational savings
- Warranted and insured products and labor
- Air Quality Management
- Building AI
- Building Automation
- Building Energy Management System
- Chiller/Cooling Optimization
- HVAC Controls
- Industrial Equipment Predictive Maintenance
- LED Lighting
- Water Conservation
- Wireless Lighting Controls